The Only Dedicated Community for Continuous Manufacturing Commercialization
From Implementation to Digitalization: Reaping Commercial Continuous Processing Benefits to Ensure Manufacturing Capacity, Accelerate Speed-to-Market & Optimize Flexible cGMP Manufacturing
The 5th Commercializing Continuous Processing in Pharma 2021 will reunite the growing CCP community to discuss how to accelerate adoption of continuous processing in a GMP environment.
We have reached the inflection point that continuous manufacturing is a must-have capability for drug developers and CMOs – as it offers tremendous opportunities to fast track treatments to patients through flexible manufacturing for rapid response and emerging therapeutics.
More important than ever, the industry and patients need a flexible and agile option to scale-up, guaranteeing capacity for speed-to-market. As the only meeting dedicated to commercial continuous manufacturing, this is your definitive summit to meet, share and be inspired by both small molecules and biologics pioneers.
Building on from previous years’ conversations on gaining investment and stakeholder engagement for continuous processing, now we ask what is next?
This is your chance to explore:
- Optimizing your processes through digitalization and implementation of industry 4.0
- How can an advanced facility design support your CM?
- Finding partners in the increasingly complex continuous landscape
- Clarity and unity on regulatory definitions
- The latest and greatest technical and strategic advancements of this past year to inspire your future continuous journey
Join us online to celebrate half a decade of commercializing continuous processing!
Find out what else you can expect in the Full Event Guide here.